electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sencore Super Cricket TF46 Transistor/Fet Tester

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tron2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Sencore Super Cricket TF46 Transistor/Fet Tester Reply with quote

$75.00

This is a very nice Vintage Sencore TF46 Portable Super Cricket Transistor and FET Tester. This device is a In Circuit Tester and Out Of Circuit Parameter Tester. It is in Very Good Conditions in good working order. Everything is original except the three test leads. The case shows very little fade and the inside of the battery compartment is in excellent condition. This is rare because the battery compartment is usually corroded due to leaky batteries. FEATURES: The TF46 Portable Super Cricket provides the Sencore patented Cricket Gain test, which allows in or out-of-circuit Good/Bad testing of transisor gain. No basing information is required, as aII possible basing combinations are tested with a rotation of the Permutator test switch. This test is backed up with the Super Cricket parameter Test for determining the engineering parameters of transistors for matched push-pull circuits, critical gain circuits, and transistor design applications. All six transistor leakage paths are tested for locating transistors that are just starting to go bad. A special Idss leakage test is also available for grading FETs. In addition to these tests, the TF46 will provide complete basing information of an unknown transistor to allow a replacement transistor to be chosen when no cross-reference information is available, or to test a transistor in-circuit to be sure it is installed properly. An exclusive Auto-Off circuit saves batteries by turning the TF46 off automatically--even if the power switch is left on.
This one is a working gem guys loaded with great test features.
Pictures available per request
johny3329

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need a schematic for Model HC7900DW or HC8000D MITSUBISHI DLP Projector. Actually i just need the pin outs for the 3D Sync connector which is a 5 pin DIN
jmoyers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you still have your Sencore TF46 I would like to buy it.
Delta 14 Hawaii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Sencore tf46 Reply with quote

I am interested in your sencore tf46 you can contact me at 808-216-7026 Chris .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия