electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mackie SRM450, signal and peak led on, no output. Fixed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lalunatech

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Mackie SRM450, signal and peak led on, no output. Fixed. Reply with quote

Hiya
Just repaired a Mackie SRM450 with thermal and signal indicators always on. R282 and R283 10 Ohms 0.5 Watt metal oxide resistors were open circuit. I replaced them and powered up with a Variac while checking Voltage drop across them did not stray too high, should be around 1 Volt. It's a fix.
billoni

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I also have the Mackie SRM 450 and am trying to replace the R282 and R283 10 Ohm resistors. I'm trying to do a DIY repair on the unit, but I'm having a problem locating exactly where the resistors are. Could you point me in the right direction?
Many thanks in advance!
Pete
jts1957

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://elektrotanya.com/?q=showresult&what=Mackie%20SRM450&kategoria=&kat2=all

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Hi,
Thanks for that info. I searched through the service manual, and there was no listing for those 2 parts in the part listing. I have the original 450, maybe I'm looking at the wrong manual? Thanks again for your help! Pete
lalunatech

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a good look through the schematic I have and I cannot find R182,R183 either. Drawing number 990-227-00 Rev C. The version I repaired must have been different. I don't remember where they were on the board, it was a while ago. Sorry I can't be more help.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, thanks for the help, I thought I was going crazy. Could not find it. I guess I'll have to bring in in for servicing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия