electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Accenture - JUST SUBMIT RESUME [JOBS UPDATED]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Jobs section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Razorwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Accenture - JUST SUBMIT RESUME [JOBS UPDATED] Reply with quote

Quote:
Job Title: Building and Office Maintenance

Job Description
Building and Office Maintenance

Required Qualification:
Building and Office Maintenance

Quote:
Job Title: Fallout Management

Job Description
As a Transaction Processing Representative / Content Moderator you will be reviewing data and
information of our client’s website. The work also involves
assessing reports regarding website content, policies and
procedures.

Required Qualification:
• Graduate of any Bachelor's degree preferably Business related courses Advise referrals who fit the criteria to walk-in at our Recruitment Center with a resume and valid I.D.

Quote:
Job Title: General Accounting

Job Description
As an Accounting Assistant, you will be part of an operating team handling thousands of accounting transactions per day. You will be under a group handling tasks and transactions that may be related to: (1) Accounts Receivables and Credit Management; (2) Accounts Payables and Invoice Processing (3)Journal Entries (4)Reconciliations (5) Treasury and Cash Management

To qualify for the role, applicant should meet the following criteria: (1) Candidate must a graduate of a BS Accountancy course (2) willing to work in a cyclical shift/and or night shift schedule

Required Qualification:
BS Accountancy course graduate Advise referrals who fit the criteria to walk-in at our Recruitment Center with a resume and valid I.D.:

Quote:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative

Job Description
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be assigned to manage various customer issues depending on your account assignment. Transactions can be related to billing and collection support, client inquiries, technical or product support or inbound sales.

Advise referrals who fit the criteria to walk-in at our Recruitment Center with a resume and valid I.D.

Required Qualification:
• Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree • Graduate of 2 year courses considered preferably with customer service experience. • College undergraduates with at least 1 completed school year considered • Fluent English communication skills

Quote:
Job Title: Data Entry

Job Description
Do analysis against client requirements and be part of a group that does encoding, research and resolution of customer issues.

Required Qualification:
To qualify for the role, applicant should meet the following criteria: Graduate of any 4-year course, preferably business related, strong interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skills, computer savvy and average communication skills. Fresh graduates encouraged to apply.

Applicants with excellent verbal and written English communication skills shall be considered for the Online Support Associate role

Advise referrals who fit the listed criteria to walk-in at our Recruitment Center with a resume and valid I.D.

Quote:
Job Title: Back Office Billing

Job Description
A Training Admin Assistant shall perform data entry and research in various systems and tracking tools. Individual shall apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues/problems and assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems.

Required Qualification:
• Graduate of any 4-year or up business course with emphasis on finance and accounting preferred • Good communication skills for client management • Willing to work on shifting schedules. Advise referrals who fit the criteria to walk-in at our Recruitment Center with a resume and valid I.D.

Quote:
Job Title: Bilingual Spanish Jr Analyst

Job Description:
Spanish

Required Qualification:
Spanish

Quote:
Job Title: MS Sharepoint Developers

Job Description
Application Development and Maintenance, create detailed design documents, implement and test code changes, participate in unit testing and teams processes in Microsoft especially for Microsoft-Office SharePoint Services

Required Qualification:
Candidate must be a college graduate

Quote:
Job Title
Developer

Job Description
Collect data required for effective implementation of all Operations and Quality initiatives; support the different platforms in operations through generating useful, accurate and relevant reports and analyzing operational performance data.

Required Qualification:
To qualify for the role, candidate must meet the following requirements: (1) Possess at least College Degree, any field (2) At least 1-2 year(s) of work experience related in Metrics and SLA compliance functions (3) Capable of reports automation, with project and time management skills; knowledgeable in MS Excel function, Visual Basic, VB.net and Macros

Quote:
Job Title
Payroll Administration

Job Description
-Ensures timely and accurate computation of last pay.
-Ensures that PDF files and BIR 2316 for all released clearances were uploaded daily via Share Point site.
-Prepare a daily summary of last pay for disbursement.
-Ensures sending of daily Disbursement Approval on time.
-Ensures that all due for releases are included in the disbursement approval and plotted correctly via Citidirect.
-Answering of Siebel queries for resigned employees.
-Ensures that entries for time & expense re-class are approved and are posted on time.
-Ensures offline / online report s are generated ontime.
-Prepares monthly VL zero out
-Performs other task that may be assigned from time to time.

Required Qualification:
-Graduate of Accouting or business related courses. -With at least 3 years related experience in a BPO/Shared Services field.

Quote:
Job Title
Care Management Analyst/Nurse

Job Description
As a Care Management Support Analyst, he/she will be responsible for managing incoming healthcare service requests via multiple channels. The Care Management Support Analyst will coordinate the analysis and fulfillment of these requests in a timely and accurate manner.

Required Qualification:
4 year Nursing Graduate with Nursing License

Quote:
Hot Jobs

• Technical Support Representative (Level 12)*
• USRN Clinical Support Analysts (Level 10), USRN Manager/Senior Team Lead (Level 8, Level 7)
• Business Excellence/ Six Sigma Leads (Level 6,Level 7, Level 8, Level 9)
• BSS SQL Reporting Metrics Lead (Level Cool
• IT Procurement (Level 9, Level 10)

To Apply, Email your resumes at [email protected] and indicate the job and location you are applying for on your email. Have your Valid ID and Copy of resume ready in case we call you for interview. Application now made easier, faster and hassle free.

Sample Email:

Quote:
Title: Data Analyst - Manila

Hello,

Sending my resume to submit my application for Accenture. As indicated in the title above
im applying for the Data Analyst Position. Thank you very much and you may reach me via
my email if you have some clarifications.

Please follow this format when you email your resume so I can refer you to the right job and please dont forget to put your BIRTHDATE on your resume as this is needed. Kindly post here as well after submitting your resume to keep our thread up everyday.

If you have been hired kindly please post feedbacks here so we can attract more applicants.
Thank you very much guys. God Bless.

Tips for a Successful Interview with Accenture

Interview dos:
- Arrive early.
- Dress professionally.
- Give a firm handshake and maintain eye contact.
- Portray a positive image.
- Use appropriate language (verbal and non-verbal).
- Have resume, transcripts and other documents handy.
- Answer the questions.
- Talk about YOU, not others (avoid “We”). Summarize.
- Understand the next steps in the process.
- Relax and be yourself.
- Minimize distractions, such as background noise and dog barking (phone interviews.)

Interview don'ts
- Don’t arrive unprepared.
- Don’t show a lack of knowledge of Accenture.
- Don’t discuss politics, religion or personal relationships/issues.
- Don’t bring up salary at the first interview
- Don’t ask questions like: “What are my chances?”
- Don’t eat, drink or chew gum during the interview
- Don’t use a cell phone if possible (phone interviews.)

Concluding the interview
During the closing segment of the interview:
- Thank the interviewer for his/her time.
- Find out how and when you will be contacted.
- Understand what the next steps in the process will be.
- Obtain the interviewer’s contact information.
- Send a thank you note after your interview.

Quote:
Interview Questions

1. Tell us something about yourself.
Answer: Tell them your positive qualities and why Accenture would benefit to have you.

2. Why Accenture?
Answer: Because you will be part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation
and because you will be able to take advantage of a variety of opportunities through
which you can tailor your career.

3. What do you know about Accenture?
Answer: Accenture is a management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company helping clients become high-performance businesses and governments.

4. Tell us your strengths and weakness. Give examples.
Answer: Recall what you do best and what you would do to cover up for your weaknesses.

6. Rate your communications skills on a scale of 1-10.

7. Will you be happy to relocate, if required?
Answer: Yes and I will be flexible enough whenever needed.

8. Are you comfortable working late nights, if project demands?
Answer: I have no problems working at nights if project requires it.

9. Do you know anyone who works for accenture?
Answer: Just tell them honestly if you know someone or not.

10. What qualities would you like to see in your boss?
Answer: Someone who would inspire others to lead and develops his employees

11. What would you do if you are not hired today?
Answer: I will still try to apply here in Accenture until they hire me to a job that suits me well.

12. How much salary do you expect?
Answer:
A) If you are a starter or a fresher, just tell them that you're not after any range, because as a fresher
you are more interested in the development of your career and the experiences you will obtain.
B) If you are experienced, let them know your skillset and experience you acquired so you could justify the salary range you are
after. you must be able to justify why by letting them know your value and as an asset to the company having the skillset you
have.

13. Would you like to ask us anything?
Answer: dont ask them anything Smile
Razorwind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apply now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Jobs section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : ïúòåøåñòâèÿ