electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
APC Back-UPS Pro 1400

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nyrend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:42 am    Post subject: APC Back-UPS Pro 1400 Reply with quote

I am looking for a Schematic for a APC 1400 pro unit. I have traced the circuits a ways in but it is getting a little hard to do. I have no power to the unit. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Douglas Nyren
[email protected]
digitalcats

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: APC-700 Reply with quote

I am in the same boat... that is looking for a schematic. My APC-700 is reading incoming voltage as 138 volts and trips the overvoltage trim light. Funny thing is the shop voltage is a flat 120 volts. Now APC tech wants me to spend more $ on an upgrade! This is a new old stock unit...

Ok to your question... this site has a file section where you and I can down load schematics. But sor some reason it will not work? Maye we--I need to built a byte bank or something!

Good luck with your power problem...

Cats
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия