electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sears tv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Siobhan

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Sears tv Reply with quote

Please help me...I cannot get the demo mode off of my sears tv..its scrolling continually down the screen....any suggestions?
psychojim40

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

have you try to scroll it with the volume button. And Sears does'nt make TV. You need to open it and see inside. You should see the real brand on the tube. if you're not sure.look on the main board,you'll see a small square stiker (white). Try to remove it carefully and you should see the model number of the main board under. (it may have more than one sticker) After that make a search with the number you've just find and you'll be able to get the brand and the model.
psychojim40

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:33 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

sorry I forgot. Try to push the both volume button at the same time
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия