electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Samsung Service Manual needed - LN40A550P3FXZA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VectorRoll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:09 am    Post subject: Samsung Service Manual needed - LN40A550P3FXZA Reply with quote

I am looking for the service manual for a Samsung TV model LN40A550P3FXZA. I need to do some work on it in order to get it working again so any help would be greatly appreciated.
jts1957

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://elektrotanya.com/?q=showresult&what=LN40A550P3FXZA&kategoria=&kat2=schematics

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the fast reply. Seems though that the two I downloaded from that site do not have the section 7 with the Schematic. Do you have any idea on which one might have section 7 or a schematic?
I was only able to download two today and have to wait for another day to download any more unless I register. If you do not have any idea then that is fine as I will keep looking for it, but I thought that I may just ask anyways.

The Manual itself seems a bit off as well. The parts list is full of identical part locations. So I can not find out what the exact specifications are for the things I need. For example. When I look for C137 I can not find it in the Parts List. All I see is a long list of C120 and one C131. I can tell that the the list of C120's are supposed to be different locations and parts as they have different specifications but without knowing the exact location I can not tell what the exact specifications are and I could get the wrong one.
Any idea on why the locations are all listed the same?
VectoRoll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I forgot to put my Username in when post the above reply.
VectorRoll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT Update: I finally found a Service Manual with Section 7 that has the schematics. Someone uploaded it another forum. Thanks for all the the help you gave me here. It is much appreciated. Smile
jts1957

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good enough.
ElVargh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:02 am    Post subject: Can you please share the Service Manual Reply with quote

VectoRoll,

Can you please share/point me to the service manual?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия