electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Panasonic Plasma Tuner Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toughshift

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:05 pm    Post subject: Panasonic Plasma Tuner Problem Reply with quote

Connected to Apartment Building Community Antenna. Historically, works well. I have three flat panel sets connected to it. Two of them are working OK. However, the Panasonic 50" won't receive all the channels available. It was working OK for several years. So I did a re-scan. Now it receives even fewer channels. I eliminated possible cable problems by hooking up another good set to the same jack as the bad TV. I eliminated splitter problems by connecting the bad TV directly to the wall jack with a new cable. So, apparently something has changed (tuner?) in the TV itself. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия