electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Can somebody help me whit this seeprog schematic pls?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodank

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:40 pm    Post subject: Can somebody help me whit this seeprog schematic pls? Reply with quote

Hi!

I made the pcb and found some problems on it.
Here is the schematic and the pcb what I found on the net.
As I figured out the schematic didn't meet the pcb. After I made the pcb and put all together I figured out does the programmer does not recognized by the software from Elnec. I found the problem with the diode on the LPT pin 2 and 15 was wrong configured. After the correction it was fine. But the programmer still not programming the eprom.
Does somebody have some experience with this type of schematic?
I need help to solve the problem whit this please.
PCB: http://i.imgur.com/XCm5uCR.jpg?1
Schematic: http://i.imgur.com/FCJSqSr.png?1

Does somebody made this seeprom working and can help me please?

Thanks a lot.
vtech

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not know about the specific schematic or unit, but I do know there has been some schematics floating on the net that is more than likely not the original. The only thing I can suggest is to compare yours with the copy residing at Elektrotanya.com (if it is not where you got it).

I have been using a verion of LABPROG at work for several years and while discontinued, it has been perfect.

As far as the LABPROG tester goes, to the best of my knowledge, when you start the computer and invoke the PGWARB software, there is a brief communication with the computer where it will recognize the tester along with the serial number and then it is ready for operation.---whether it would be the same with seeprog, I am not sure?
jodank

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
Sorry because I'm late.
I do not know about the schematic on elektrotanya.com. I cant register because I have to get an invitation or something like that.

I will check for LabProg.

Thank you.
vtech

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you may have misunderstood what I said, The Labprog I did not build. It was already made by Elenec.

Do not need any invitation for Elektrotanya as long as you limit your download to two
http://elektrotanya.com/elnec_seeprog_schematic_not_original.pdf/download.html,
Look in the middle of the page and wait for get manual

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No no, I know you did not build your LabProg.
I appreciate it for your help and will check the schematic.

Thank you very much.
hakantoz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure the schematic you have is correct? You can run a simulation of the schematic in any free circuit designing software and test if it works or not. You can even do the troubleshooting first in the software before transferring it to the PCB. Then is every works fine, trace the PCB design you have and check if it match the schematics before continuing the project.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия