electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
No Picture/sound Panasonic CT-35G20T

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeremy87a

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: No Picture/sound Panasonic CT-35G20T Reply with quote

Hi. I need help with my tv. It is a panasonic 36". CT-35G20T

For a little while now, the picture and sound have been flickering in and out after watching the tv for about 20 min or so.

Today, I turned it on, and there is no sound or picture at all. I can hear a high pitched noise. Thats about it.

It has been repaired around 7 years ago for a different problem. The picture was curving in around the edges of the screen. I am not sure what the repair was.

Other than that, the tv had been working fine. I recently started using the S video input shortly before the problem started if that makes any difference.

I appreciate any input.

Thanks,
-Jeremy
minnie

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like the horizontal out put is shorted. The transistor near the flyback on the heat sink.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия