electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Ford 6000 cd Buttons not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Ford 6000 cd Buttons not working Reply with quote

None of the buttons ( except the on/off/volume ) on my Ford 6000 cd radio will work.
Can anyone help me with how to repair this fault
Thanks
deltham

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Fix Reply with quote

I had the same problem.

I fixed this by removing the fuse and the security panel for the radio. Left it overnight. Next morning replaced the fuse and the security panel - all working fine!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fault where the front facia becomes inoperative is very common and equally a simple repair for a service engineer.
Pulling the fuse for a short time is not the remedy and your radio will freeze again.
James McCormack 4462

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Fiesta mk6 radio Reply with quote

My Fiesta mk6 radio is displaying exactly the same symptoms. I understand that this is a common fault; how do I go about fixing it. I would prefer to do this myself if possible...
Mike T

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Buttons not working Reply with quote

As per the first guy my 600CD has the same problem. On-Off and volume are all that works....nothing else. Has anyone found a solution yet????
I've removed the fuse and front panel over night, still not working. I've removed from the car over night, put it back and still not working. It's doing my head in. Oh I did put a CD in before I did all this and the CD played alright but could not be removed, stopped or changed in anyway. It just played on and on and on etc.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:48 pm    Post subject: Ford 6000cd buttons not working Reply with quote

Have the exact same issue. Came after low battery issues. Anyone know how to fix this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия