electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
kdc 3021

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glyn27

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: kdc 3021 Reply with quote

i have a kenwood kdc 3021 and the cd is stuck inside and the eject button doesnt work any suggestions thanks guys Confused Confused
amz

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: kdc 3021 Reply with quote

glyn27 wrote:
i have a kenwood kdc 3021 and the cd is stuck inside and the eject button doesnt work any suggestions thanks guys Confused Confused
i have the same issue any help please would be greaty appreciated!!! [email protected]
Nemmy

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Stuck CD in Kenwood Reply with quote

I have a Kenwood KDC 9021, and get the same problem (I think). Happens when player loses power (battery removed for example). Player no longer thinks it has a CD in it, but won't allow the stuck one in it to eject, nor a (of course) a new one put in.

Solution: reset the unit (there is a recessed button on the faceplate for this). Downside is you need to re-enter all presets and setup as it's back to as it was out of the factory.

Potential solution: (sometime works) try to gently insert a fresh CD into the player, and you can sometime fool player into thinking the one in the unit is the one you've just put in. Then you should be OK.

Of course, hopefully after 12 month since you two posted I hope you've fixed it by now! However, someone else might benefit from this reply.
elpenguino

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Remove stuck CD Reply with quote

These models with part numbers around xxx-x018, xx-x020 and so on suffer sometimes from slipping CD load/eject rollers. Basically have to dismantle to fix properly or try something like hotter/colder temperature.

You know this is problem if motors run when eject pressed, but mebbe results in E-04 or something.

Remove and dismantle for real repair. Can bodge removal by pressing eject, listening for eject motor noise and reaching in with tweezers or something to grip the CD NB you will scratch CD doing this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия