electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Circuit dia of SONY KV-J21MN1 21" colour TV.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tejasnaidu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Circuit dia of SONY KV-J21MN1 21" colour TV. Reply with quote

Please does anyone have the circuit diagram of SONY TV
Model number: KV-J21MN1 21” colour tv with NICAM and german A2 stereo. The parts of the T.V. are I.F I.C. is TDA 8375A, Remote control microprocessor I.C. is CXP 85224A, Nicam stereo processor I.C. is MSP 3410B-PP-F7, S.M.P.S I.C. is STR S6707, Vertical o/p I.C. is LA 7830, and another I.C. TDA 8424.

I had removed approx 20 resistors near the tuner for resoldering, as their solder points had developed cracks and had removed them to clean the lead and resolder with fresh solder. I had noted down the resistor values, and resistor numbers, but I have made a mistake in noting down values of 5 resistors. I do not know which points the 5 resistors have to be soldered.

Please help me as the TV set was in working condition. The TV set was purchased in 1999 in India. My EMAIL I.D. is [email protected]
SATISH POPAT

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: Circuit dia of SONY KV-J21MN1 21" colour TV. Reply with quote

[quote="tejasnaidu"]Please does anyone have the circuit diagram of SONY TV
Model number: [b][u]KV-J21MN1[/u][/b] 21” colour tv with NICAM and german A2 stereo. The parts of the T.V. are I.F I.C. is [b]TDA 8375A[/b], Remote control microprocessor I.C. is [b]CXP 85224A[/b], Nicam stereo processor I.C. is [b]MSP 3410B-PP-F7[/b], S.M.P.S I.C. is [b]STR S6707[/b], Vertical o/p I.C. is [b]LA 7830[/b], and another I.C. [b]TDA 8424[/b].

I had removed approx 20 resistors near the tuner for resoldering, as their solder points had developed cracks and had removed them to clean the lead and resolder with fresh solder. I had noted down the resistor values, and resistor numbers, but I have made a mistake in noting down values of 5 resistors. I do not know which points the 5 resistors have to be soldered.

Please help me as the TV set was in working condition. The TV set was purchased in 1999 in India. My EMAIL I.D. is [email protected][/quote]
Manoj kumar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Circuit dia of SONY KV-J21MN1 21" colour TV. Reply with quote

tejasnaidu wrote:
Please does anyone have the circuit diagram of SONY TV
Model number: KV-J21MN1 21” colour tv with NICAM and german A2 stereo. The parts of the T.V. are I.F I.C. is TDA 8375A, Remote control microprocessor I.C. is CXP 85224A, Nicam stereo processor I.C. is MSP 3410B-PP-F7, S.M.P.S I.C. is STR S6707, Vertical o/p I.C. is LA 7830, and another I.C. TDA 8424.

Please help me as the TV set was in working condition. The TV set was purchased in 1999 in India. My EMAIL I.D. is [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия