electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Notebooks. How to replace part. Teardown guides with picture
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gaval1988

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:54 am    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Hello! im Gary Valdez and I love this website, i have read a lots of comments and thread which is very useful peace of information, this adds my knowledge and it somehow build a little confident just to interact with the other members.
Marcovecchio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Portegé 3480ct and 3490ct Reply with quote

Thanks for the website, very informative!

By the way, could you give me some help on fixing older Toshibas? I have a Portegé 3480ct and a 3490ct, both in need of repairs. Having their schematics, service or repair manuals would be a GREAT help!

Thanks a lot,

Eduardo
neilhazel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before the startup process, my show screen separates into two then enclosed in straight and horizontally spots and finally profits to bootstrap to finish. After long utilization like 1hr the show screen at times starts to tremble uncontrollably.
Mozmee007

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More information?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heya I got a toshiba satelite a70-s256 and have a PW on my profiles should need to know whether theirs any technique to discard the PW potentially by pulling the profiles back up bater yet I looked control and didnt see a back up batery so revealed to me what I can do to discard PW.
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dynomite!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more guide with pictures is ready.
Toshiba Satellite 1800. I believe, a lot of people have this model.
Oh man, it was a long ride. 40 PICTURES!!!
Next week I’ll try to take pictures from Toshiba Satellite P25 (that’s a big one).
Cellebritecontactnumber

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:10 am    Post subject: Cellebrite Contact Number Reply with quote

This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great.

Sweta.......
Klon solitaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: Toshiba Satellite A55, Satellite M55, Tecra A3 guides Reply with quote

Hello, I've recently launched a new website. This website will assist you in disassembling a laptop. This site is for you if you need to replace the system board, hard drive, LCD, FL inverter, video card, touchpad, or CD-ROM. I've already written teardown instructions for the following units
go to: Klondike solitaire
Klon solitaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: Toshiba Satellite A55, Satellite M55, Tecra A3 guides Reply with quote

Hello, I've recently launched a new website. This website will assist you in disassembling a laptop. This site is for you if you need to replace the system board, hard drive, LCD, FL inverter, video card, touchpad, or CD-ROM. I've already written teardown instructions for the following units
go to: Klondike solitaire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия