electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Please decode - Clarion RD3-01 Peugeot 206 radio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sr_molinero

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:19 pm    Post subject: Please decode - Clarion RD3-01 Peugeot 206 radio Reply with quote

My car radio was stolen (what is this, the mid-90s?!) and I have bought a replacement (original Peugeot and so less tempting) radio from a car being broken for spares.

Unfortunately no code came with it - can someone help?!

Clarion RD3-01
Model PU-2471A(Q)
Serial number CL066652774158Q

Haven't found somewhere to host it...if any more numbers or a photo are required please let me know.

Thanks anyone in advance!
tmcu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Please decode - Clarion RD3-01 Peugeot 206 radio Reply with quote

sr_molinero wrote:
My car radio was stolen (what is this, the mid-90s?!) and I have bought a replacement (original Peugeot and so less tempting) radio from a car being broken for spares.

Unfortunately no code came with it - can someone help?!

Clarion RD3-01
Model PU-2471A(Q)
Serial number CL066652774158Q

Haven't found somewhere to host it...if any more numbers or a photo are required please let me know.

Thanks anyone in advance!

Sorry, we can't help with the clarion , the other standard 206 unit is a blaupunct and we can usually help with them !
sr_molinero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: Please decode - Clarion RD3-01 Peugeot 206 radio Reply with quote

tmcu wrote:
Sorry, we can't help with the clarion , the other standard 206 unit is a blaupunct and we can usually help with them !

Aah never mind - thanks for letting me know!
sr_molinero

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Please decode - Clarion RD3-01 Peugeot 206 radio Reply with quote

tmcu wrote:

Hi again - I have managed to get the original Blaupunkt now - that was originally taken out to fit the Pioneer which was stolen...

Currently seems like no power is going to it, I have checked the fuses so far but they are intact, I have also unplugged the multi-function display and reconnected it with no joy.

If I do manage to get it to reset (any other advice is welcome), I think I will need to enter the code - can you help with that?

Peugeot T1 Niv2
7 648 146 392
BP8146Y5954166

Thanks again!
tmcu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Please decode - Clarion RD3-01 Peugeot 206 radio Reply with quote

sr_molinero wrote:
tmcu wrote:

Hi again - I have managed to get the original Blaupunkt now - that was originally taken out to fit the Pioneer which was stolen...

Currently seems like no power is going to it, I have checked the fuses so far but they are intact, I have also unplugged the multi-function display and reconnected it with no joy.

If I do manage to get it to reset (any other advice is welcome), I think I will need to enter the code - can you help with that?

Peugeot T1 Niv2
7 648 146 392
BP8146Y5954166

Thanks again!

The original code should be 1152 , there should be two live feeds , one is permanant to keep its memory , the other is live when the ign is switched either to aux or obviously when turned on , I think they are red and orange from memory but a look on google will find your loads of peugeot radio wiring diagrams ! Good luck !
sr_molinero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Please decode - Clarion RD3-01 Peugeot 206 radio Reply with quote

tmcu wrote:
Good luck !

Thank you so much! I replaced the fuse in the back of the radio and unplugged/plugged in the display, it is now saying radio locked so I am waiting for it to allow me to enter the code - apparently about an hour of use...

Your help is very much appreciated, thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: