electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
PEUGEOT 206 Blaupunkt radio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nipple12

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:10 pm    Post subject: PEUGEOT 206 Blaupunkt radio Reply with quote

Hi, my mom locked her radio.... can you send me a code? and maybe how, to input it Smile but i will figure it out, by some trial and errors Smile

there is written Blaupunkt Peugeot 206 N2
96 370 825 80

from side, there is a yellow sticker with:
Blaupunkt-werke GMBH
BP8146Y5934783
PEUGEOT T1 Niv2
7 648 146 392

from back, there is a sticker with 0207 (maybe a code to radio, but i dont know, how to input it)
tmcu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: PEUGEOT 206 Blaupunkt radio Reply with quote

nipple12 wrote:
Hi, my mom locked her radio.... can you send me a code? and maybe how, to input it :-) but i will figure it out, by some trial and errors :-)

there is written Blaupunkt Peugeot 206 N2
96 370 825 80

from side, there is a yellow sticker with:
Blaupunkt-werke GMBH
BP8146Y5934783
PEUGEOT T1 Niv2
7 648 146 392

from back, there is a sticker with 0207 (maybe a code to radio, but i dont know, how to input it)

Try 4153

https://www.radio-code.co.uk/7648146392-Peugeot-code-entry-guide.html
nipple12

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tried, nothing happend..... btw, i dont have "CODE ----" Shown on display, i got a RADIO LOCKED message..... maybe mom tried to input some digits (perhaps tried to switch radio stations Very Happy ), and locked it, after few fails....
tmcu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nipple12 wrote:
tried, nothing happend..... btw, i dont have "CODE ----" Shown on display, i got a RADIO LOCKED message..... maybe mom tried to input some digits (perhaps tried to switch radio stations :-D ), and locked it, after few fails....

Leave the radio turned on until it says code , this can be several hours , the more incorrect codes tried the longer to clear ! Leave the ignition on auxillary
or the battery will go flat ! It may be that she has used all 10 code tries and locked it permanantly but fortunately people usually get bored with the waiting before they get to 10 !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: