electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
I need a code for VW radio navigation system

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack_Grey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:16 pm    Post subject: I need a code for VW radio navigation system Reply with quote

Hello guys,

I purchased a second hand Blaupunkt BNO 881 radio navigation system, MCD, for my VW Golf 4 and the seller doesn't have the code for it.

The serial number is VWZ1Z2B6119422
1J0 035 191 A

Can you please help me with the 4-digit code?

Thanks!
tmcu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: I need a code for VW radio navigation system Reply with quote

Jack_Grey wrote:
Hello guys,

I purchased a second hand Blaupunkt BNO 881 radio navigation system, MCD, for my VW Golf 4 and the seller doesn't have the code for it.

The serial number is VWZ1Z2B6119422
1J0 035 191 A

Can you please help me with the 4-digit code?

Thanks!

Sorry , there is no calculator from serial for this model !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: