electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Samsung Remote Not Working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dorfman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:14 am    Post subject: Samsung Remote Not Working Reply with quote

Im working on a 10 year old 32" Samsung LCD that the remote suddenly stopped working. Its not the remote. I tested it on another Samsung TV and its fine. The IR sensor is on a separate board with the capacitive touch buttons. The buttons worked so I figured the main board was good and it had to be the ir receiver. I tried swapping the IR / touch board with another one. Still no response.

I'd like to try a main board repair because it would be a shame to trash the TV just cause of the remote. The panel still looks good and the rest of the functions still work. Wondering if anyone has a main board schematic for LN32C350D1D. Or maybe a silver bullet fix.
makoko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't used Smart TV remote in couple years. Using cable and Amazon. Tried to use remote after replacing batteries and resetting. Got Smart Screen by using buttons on TV. User manual not helpful. ???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия