electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 28PW6515 intermittent shut down using scart1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlosfandango

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Philips 28PW6515 intermittent shut down using scart1 Reply with quote

My Philips 28PW6515 has recently developed an intermittent fault when selected to AV equipment connected into scart1. After a random period the TV screen goes blank as if into standby, a relay can be heard clicking and the red LED on the front of the set flashes intermittently then goes dim.

The situation can be recovered by switching the input to ext2, ext3 and back to ext1, or watching terrestrial tv through normal coax input. But then it happens again after a short time.

With the same AV equipment connected into scart2, or watching normal analog tv through the antenna coax the set behaves normally (albeit with lower quality picture).

I really want my RGB input back again! Any suggestions?
gary

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

replace the painter ic on small signal pcb, ic7064. this ic causes most odd faults on a10e chassised tvs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия