electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Panasonic CT-36SX31E

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Planebrane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Panasonic CT-36SX31E Reply with quote

Well pretty simple I get nothing.Does not turn on,no picture no sound nothing.Can anyone help.Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem with this TV. I'm no electronics guru, but I can use a voltmeter and a soldering iron. Can anyone point me in the right direction for fixing this problem?
Barefoot Radio.com

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Same TV, Same Problem.... Reply with quote

Hey, I noticed that you guys have the same TV with the same problem that I have.

Did you guys manage to solve it on your own?

CT-36SX31E
Panasonic

It drives me crazy. I know it's a simple fix, but i'm not a TV guy. I'm looking for the service manual.

It happened six months ago and the guy switched out some fuse. Or perhaps in this case it's called a transistor. I want to know which one it is and put a new one in myself. TV repair people are way over priced for the simple solutions they provide.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Same TV, Same Problem.... Reply with quote

Hi..just to shere my knowledge..i from malaysia but i think the basic still same..i have lot experience for panasonic tv repair..I give u shortcut how to check ur TV circuit...But first u must have multimeter but not digital one..

Normally for TV we have 2 part of power supply...The first one is power supply at primary side and secondly is power supply at secondary side..Lets me explain at 1st one...

Primary side
is from power soket outlet 240V if u in asia or 110V if u at other place ...but the basic still same..This circuit we have fuses,transformer,rectifier and big capasitor 400VDC..

First using ohmeter 1k range touch red multimeter to + capasitor and black to - capasitor..U will see meter up to 0 ohm then up to bigger value ohm.. then u reverse the polarity for the meter and u will see meter up to 0 ohm then up to bigger value ohm..If u see this heppen so normally we know the power supply circuit is ok..
BUT if u see this not heppen n meter just show to 0 ohm then we know the regulator maybe short circuit..try locate regulator ...Normally using Transistor Power or IC..This component come with heatsink..

secondary side
is power after trasformer...normally power is 130VDC and will supply to transistor horizantal,flyback etc..try to locate the second bigest capasitor normally 160VDC..using ohmeter 1k range touch red multimeter to + capasitor and black to - capasitor..U will see meter up to 0 ohm then up to bigger value ohm.. then u reverse the polarity for the meter and u will see meter up to 0 ohm then up to bigger value ohm..If u see this heppen so normally we know the power supply circuit is ok..
BUT if u see this not heppen n meter just show to 0 ohm then we know the Horizantal Transistor or Diod Zener 135Vdc maybe short circuit..try locate Horizantal Transistor ...Normally using Transistor Power ..This component also come with heatsink..

Please becafull some times after switch off TV ..the 400VDC capasitor still kept voltages..please check with meter first..try find circuit diagram..

If any questions..just email me at [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия