electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Onkyo TX-SV535 Amp / Remote Speakers NOT Working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kayecross

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Onkyo TX-SV535 Amp / Remote Speakers NOT Working Reply with quote

I can not get the remote speaker button to work on my amp. I have installed outdoor speakers that I have connected to the remote terminals on the back of the amp. What else do I need to do?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Onkyo TX-SV535 Amp / Remote Speakers NOT Working Reply with quote

kayecross wrote:
I can not get the remote speaker button to work on my amp. I have installed outdoor speakers that I have connected to the remote terminals on the back of the amp. What else do I need to do?

I have a used TX-SV70PRO Onkyo reciever. I'm sure the amp for remote speakers is the same. If interested email [email protected].

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: Onkyo TX-SV535 Amp / Remote Speakers NOT Working Reply with quote

kayecross wrote:

Very easy . You have to push multisource button first, and you will available to connect remote speaker.
Orman ds

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: Onkyo TX-SV535 Amp / Remote Speakers NOT Working Reply with quote

kayecross wrote:

Did you get it working at the end? I've got the exact same problem and the proposed solution in one of the follow-up messages (pressing the multisource button) does not help.

I appreciate the solution, if you discovered any.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello
if You need service manual for this Onkyo search in zarekmanuals.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия