electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Need cables info on blaupunkt berlin iqr 88

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ma7008o

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Need cables info on blaupunkt berlin iqr 88 Reply with quote

Need some info with Blaupunkt Berlin IQR 88

I have an old Blaupunkt Berlin IQR 88 which has the amp under the passenger seat that I would like to keep specially due to the looks, but there are a couple of questions I would like to know and solve first:

- It seems as is the head itself does not have a built in amp, and that it outputs the signal for the amp with one of the connectors on the back, but which one and with what cables? I would like to upgrade the external amp with an after market one.

- Further, I would like to connect an Ipod or something similar, and since it has a CD input, there has to be the auxiliary connections on the connector, but which are them? I need to identify the 3-4 cables on the CD input and that one that activates the CD signal.

There are four round connectors on the back:
- CD input with 8 pins.
- AF jack with 8 pins (what is it for?).
- Remote control jack with 7 pins (what is it for?).
- Connector for data bus (what is it for?).

There is no information on the users manual, and any input, wiring diagrams or what ever help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Flaggoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: problem fixed? Reply with quote

Hi,

did you fixed any of written problems? I bought this radio on e-bay but with no cables and security code. I also dont know, how to connect radion on the speaker.

Thank you for response

TOmas
flaggoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my e-mail: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия