electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Bosch Fridge Freezer Schematic/ Repair Manual??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe90sDad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Bosch Fridge Freezer Schematic/ Repair Manual?? Reply with quote

Hi,

Does anyone have or can they re-direct me to a Bosch repair manual for a KGU3200GB fridge freezer or similar model or just a schematic for the main PCB?

My one seems to have overheated in certain areas and I suspect one or more of the diodes but can't read the value off one of them.

Thanks! Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm repairing a similar model, and I'm finding the foult (triac? or zener, capacitors?).

Have you got any idea?

Grazie,
Andrea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Bosch Fridge/Freezer Not Working Reply with quote

I had this problem with my Bosch Fridge/Freezer. The compressor was receiving half-wave rectified a.c from the BT139 600 Triac on the control board (Typ 9 708 050). This was causing it to make a terrible noise before shutting down as the temperature overload cut in.
I changed the 16v Zener diode at the edge of the board, (its number is obscured but it is next to the 27v Zener D14). I also changed C8 47uF 25v and C3 100uF 63v.
The other Zener is also 27v.
I replaced the 16v Zener with a much higher current equivalent as this is the second of these boards that has failed in this fridge/freezer.
Incidentally to check that it is the PCB and not the compressor that is at fault you can apply mains directly to the compressor by removing the plug on the laft (as seen from thr ear) cabinet wall and shorting the brown to the black leads - easy as it is a female connector. If the compressor is OK it will run smoothly and the fridge/freezer will cool down.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:09 pm    Post subject: kgu34123gb/01 BOSCH FRIDGE FREEZER Reply with quote

PLEASE could somebody tell me how to set the fridge temperature on this model. It was showing 5 on the digital reading but i feel this is not cold enough, is 5 the coldest? I phone Bosch as have no manual and the lady i spoke to didn't seem certain that 1 was warmest and 5 was coldest!

Please help Shocked
vtech

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not familiar with the unit. Noticed there is no specific manual posted for your model KGU34123GB/01
However there are many similar ones. Good chance that it may be like other models? Do a search for KGU3412
http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/customer-service/download-product-manuals.html
plexus914

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Bosch Fridge/Freezer Not Working Reply with quote

[quote="Anonymous"]I had this problem with my Bosch Fridge/Freezer. The compressor was receiving half-wave rectified a.c from the BT139 600 Triac on the control board (Typ 9 708 050). This was causing it to make a terrible noise before shutting down as the temperature overload cut in.
I changed the 16v Zener diode at the edge of the board, (its number is obscured but it is next to the 27v Zener D14). I also changed C8 47uF 25v and C3 100uF 63v.
The other Zener is also 27v.
I replaced the 16v Zener with a much higher current equivalent as this is the second of these boards that has failed in this fridge/freezer.
Incidentally to check that it is the PCB and not the compressor that is at fault you can apply mains directly to the compressor by removing the plug on the laft (as seen from thr ear) cabinet wall and shorting the brown to the black leads - easy as it is a female connector. If the compressor is OK it will run smoothly and the fridge/freezer will cool down.[/quote]

Compressor shutts off after 3 seconds.
It is the same boad as in my Siemens Sikafrost Refrigerator (KG34E02/01) - I am going to use your repair instruction...(I will replace all diodes and capacitors you mentioned).....and I will let you know when i was successful.....=;o)...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия