electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
PROMAx MC-944 sat / tv analyser service manual help please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ffr58kk90

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: PROMAx MC-944 sat / tv analyser service manual help please Reply with quote

Hi

I have just obtained a Promax MC-944 satellite / tv&FM spectrum analyser, It has a fault in that on power up it always displays low batt 5.5volts and then shuts down, I need to find a service manual or schematics for the thing, anyone help.
I have emailed Promax, but as yet heard nothing in two weeks.
Any help appreciated please.

Regards
FFr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just the power supply schematic would help, it appears to be a multi-rail outputtype, switched mode, running from 12 volts input with a 12 v output to charge the internal battery.
The only numbers on the pcb are OCD0214, means nothing to me though, Google has not helped either.

Anyone have a clue?

Regards
Ffr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия