electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Problems with Mitsubishi CK31302 Console TV...PLEASE HELP!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J_Mayle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Problems with Mitsubishi CK31302 Console TV...PLEASE HELP! Reply with quote

I just recieved a Mitsubishi CK31302 console TV for free, it only has one problem, the picture has continuous faint slightly-diagonal lines/bars that I can't get rid of. I've tried the "screen" and "focus" dials on the back and can't find any other dials...looks like maybe a V-hold problem but the picture doesnt bounce.

Here's the image of what it's doing...

>>>WHAT THE HECK MAN, IT BLACKLISTED ME FOR POSTING A PIC OF IT???<<<

-J Mayle
[email protected]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How wide are the lines/bars? If they are retrace lines you will need to set the screen/colour controls as per the manufacturers procedure. If they are hum bars you may need to replace filter capacitors. Measure the B+ and make sure it is in spec. with minimal high frequency ripple.
Me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: re: how wide are bars Reply with quote

the bars

webpages.charter.net/jeremymayle/tv.jpg
alltronix

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is likely the PIP modual is bad. you can bypass it by removeing it and jumpering pins 5 and 11 with a 47m/50v np cap and pins 7 and 9 with a .1m/50v np cap jump pins in the VP connector. you will no longer have PIP but will clear up the picture.
miked73usa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alltronix wrote:
It is likely the PIP modual is bad. you can bypass it by removeing it and jumpering pins 5 and 11 with a 47m/50v np cap and pins 7 and 9 with a .1m/50v np cap jump pins in the VP connector. you will no longer have PIP but will clear up the picture.

Hello,

I have the same problem, but my degraged from that inot the rolling screen that only goes away after a few hours...

Where is this VP connector? Is it the connector that the pip board connects to? thanks for your time.
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I replied to your other post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия