electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Old Panasonic TV - PIP won't turn off

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gffaub

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Old Panasonic TV - PIP won't turn off Reply with quote

HELP! We've got an older Panasonic TV that the PIP won't turn off of and we don't have the original remote - any suggestions?
Byll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Try this maybe... Reply with quote

If your tv has them, hold down the action and power switches for several seconds. This will reset the tv and maybe turn the pip off. This is for U.S. model Panasonics. I don't know about others.
Gigahurtz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes this does work. I'm not sure what model number the tv was but my friend had the same exact problem. He didn't know how he turned on PIP but he was button mashing so it turned on. It stayed that way for about a week and I decided to look into it for him. Thx for knowing how to solve it lol. Now I'm getting paid big bucks for basically nothing haha.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not working for me tried several times
[email protected]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:18 pm    Post subject: panasonic romote pip removal Reply with quote

Very Happy Thank you for the know how. I really worked and my friend is very happy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия