electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
PLEASE HELP - sharp ar-m450n dns setup for scan to email

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vgoretoy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: PLEASE HELP - sharp ar-m450n dns setup for scan to email Reply with quote

i need some real help. i've been trying and trying for days now to figure this out and can't seem to figure out what to enter so that our scan to email would work. it was working a few days ago but i messed around with a few things and can't seem to figure out how to get it back.

what do i put in for the:
- primary dns server:
- secondary dns server:
- domain name:
- primary email server:

i just switched our webhosting over to yahoo, so it changed quite a few things.
here's from yahoo hosting:
Domain servers in listed order:
YNS1.YAHOO.COM 66.218.71.205
YNS2.YAHOO.COM 216.109.116.20

pop/smtp servers are:
pop.bizmail.yahoo.com
smtp.bizmail.yahoo.com

and than we also have our office network. and than also our ISP, which is comcast, which also gives us 2 dns servers.

i keep trying combinations of everything and can't figure it out. keep getting the NG80000 error message.

someone please help

thank you
vgoretoy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone? please, i desparately need help. the guys at my service place sent me someone who knows nothing about this and i'm stuck and my workers are bugging me to heck with this. please.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use the same IP values as your workstation, except use a unique valid IP address. Set up email values the same as your email program.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия