electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony HCDC450 loss of power

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
koalab1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Sony HCDC450 loss of power Reply with quote

While watching a DVD, my Sony 5 disc DVD/Audio receiver Model #HCDC450 lost power and I can't get it to power up. Anyone have a similar experience?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: Sony HCDC450 loss of power Reply with quote

koalab1 wrote:
While watching a DVD, my Sony 5 disc DVD/Audio receiver Model #HCDC450 lost power and I can't get it to power up. Anyone have a similar experience?

Well, same thing happened to me also. This was just a bitter experience with SONY. $400 equipment and did not work for more than 4 months.
pablo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: Sony HCDC450 loss of power Reply with quote

I have one too. Do you find the problem?

Bye.

koalab1 wrote:
CUBANESE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: SONY HCD-C450 5 Disc DVD Player POWER LOSS Reply with quote

We also loss power while watching and the player will not play any DVDs now. Did anyone find an answer or are we just SOL??? Appreciate and insight. I can't find a local repair that will touch it for less than $150.
I can buy 3 players for that now. Any suggestions!!?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know your player but I would start with the powersupply. Are you competant with servicing powersupplies? Test all of the electrolytics and then look at the low value and high value resistors.
Maybe someone else here knows these systems?
rishlares

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: i have one of this shet's but mine goes to "protected&q Reply with quote

i have one of this shet's but mine goes to "protected" and lost sound and
still power up but i can't do anything even turn it off, if somebody have the solution without drop it, thank you so much.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: i have one of this shet's but mine goes to "protect Reply with quote

rishlares wrote:
i have one of this shet's but mine goes to "protected" and lost sound and
still power up but i can't do anything even turn it off, if somebody have the solution without drop it, thank you so much. [email protected]
dolescle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The power supply could have gone off due to rigorous use of the set..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия