electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
My panasonic ct-32sx31 turns on and off at whim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rwright

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: My panasonic ct-32sx31 turns on and off at whim Reply with quote

I've had this tv for about 2 years and now it has problems turning on or off seemingly at random.

For example, this morning I hit the power button and nothing happened. After several attempts to turn on the TV with both the remote and the console power button I gave up. Five minutes later it turned on. The tv will also turn itself off at random even if I pull the batteries from the remote.

I have taken this to the repair shop a couple of times and it still is not fixed. Is there anything anyone can recommend?
halguns

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: same problem w/ Panasonic Ct-32SX31 Reply with quote

My tv will randomly turn itself off. I then unplug it and plug right back in and it comes back on for some period of time. I too have had it to the repair shop twice. It still keeps happening. Does anyone have suggestions.
elymebill

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: ct-32sx31 Reply with quote

I have the same problem. The first time to the shop a couple of parts and a fuse. I call Panasonic today and they don't want to help. This looks like a design problem. I hope others will see this post and answer.
turnerleej

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Panasonic CT32SX31 - Power Problem Reply with quote

I have had problems with the TV not having power and then suddenly it comes back on. Currently I am unable to get the TV to turn on. I have unplugged it and then re-plugged in back in, with no response. Does anyone have a suggestion. I notice in a few other blogs that even after taking to the repair shop, the problem persists.
Does anyone have a suggestion?
vtech

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the dreaded NA8 Chasis, the number one problem was due to intermitt arcing in CRT socket which caused all kinds of on/off symptoms & there was an "improved" part issued Rolling Eyes
However there are a slew of other components that can cause the same symptom.
Also, noisy 5v line were known to have caused microprocessor latch up problem on NA8 chasis.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Set shuts down intermittently and has to be unplug and replug for it to restart
replace C832 USE 35V 220MF

Set shuts down intermittently and has to be unplug and replug for it to restart
Check/replace R857, R858(1ohm/.5w), C524(.22uf) R517(10k/1w)/ R246(1k smd off pin 11 IC101). If any off in value, replace.
MistQ

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: panasonic TC-21FX20M problem with sudden off when swith on Reply with quote

Hi... I'm having a problem with my tv panasonic model TC-21FX20M,
Its sunddenly turn off by itself after few minute watching, i try turn on again but still the same, i try to t/shoot by inspecting any defect for the circuit everthing goes fine even fuse are in good condition, my problem still persist...
Anyone can help me....or i have to find another tv

Rgrds,

[email protected]
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should figure out how to start a new thread that you can call your very own. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия