electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
philips 32pw6822/05 green screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
khblue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: philips 32pw6822/05 green screen Reply with quote

the TV shows an entirely green screen with a broad green raster (flyback lines?) overlaid. Any ideas would be appreciated. I'm a novice so specific instructions would be really valuable.
Thanks
zain1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: philips 32pw6822/05 green screen Reply with quote

khblue wrote:
the TV shows an entirely green screen with a broad green raster (flyback lines?) overlaid. Any ideas would be appreciated. I'm a novice so specific instructions would be really valuable.
Thanks

hi
most probably it is the tube if it is fitted with philips tube.
zain
khblue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: philips 32pw6822/05 green screen Reply with quote

[[/quote]
hi
most probably it is the tube if it is fitted with philips tube.
zain[/quote]

So throw it away ? Sad
Kevin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: philips 32pw6822/05 green screen Reply with quote

Forgot to mention - it's ok or the first two minutes then it blips into 'green' mode. If it's on for a long time some of the picture comes back through the green.

Kevin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

resistor 3349 on the CRT board looks blackened and seems to be reading open circuit. Relevant? Cause or effect?
Kevin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've taken out the resistor and it's definitely open circuit ( or larger than 2 mega ohm ) Can someone tell me what it should be, it's too blackened to read ?
Kevin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, it was the tube.
Changed over the green and blue inputs to the back of the CRT. (Suggested on another site) Also tried hitting the screen with a wooden mallet. Screen stayed green and fried the resistor on the blue chanel. Sad Ah well it was fun trying!
Thanks for your input
Kevin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия