electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony Handycam ccd-tr516

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luwe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:03 am    Post subject: Sony Handycam ccd-tr516 Reply with quote

Sony ccd-tr516 camcorder, takes a tape, the drum is spinning. After a couple of seconds it opens up as a result of a fault, or sometimes does not even take it. On the viewfinder it shows the eject sign during and after has ejected the tape.
chris

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the exact sme problem with my sony handycam ccd fx240. please post back if you find a solution and ill do the same.
Leon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Sony Handycam ccd-tr516 Reply with quote

The eject symbol , result a reel sensor defect

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, you must change the chassis assy.
The code number is A7018245B.
After make the adjustment.
For any question please cntact me at [email protected]

Best Regards, sonyk
Elvira

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:57 am    Post subject: Sony Handycam CCD-FX240 Reply with quote

If anyone could help I would appreciate it. I am having the same problem as is posted here a few months ago, I try to put a tape in the recorder but it keeps ejecting the tape. I do not see an eject symbol flashing on the screen. When I shut the recorder without a tape in it, it shuts normally as it should.
mark

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chassis? maybee.

does it display an error code, such as cMadx:xx ?
if so, whats the code.

based on what your saying it can be one of several things, all of which ive seen:
drum, capstan or reel fg errors.
jmac88

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Sony Handycam ccd-118 Reply with quote

I have a problem with my camera in that it wont FF or RW or PLAY. If I hit PLAY the screen shows a "still" of the tape for a couple of seconds then it goes to blue screen. It DOES show a warning indicator of C31:22 But even armed with that information I was not able to rectify the problem using the methods suggested in the manual or by using a SONY customer service person over the phone.
Obviously the post isn't turning the tape but what can I do to fix it if the suggested methods in the manual don't work?
dadndudes

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bad capstan motor. Less than $100 part.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия