electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Panasonic Microwave, Model: NN-S782 or NN-S-752, Cuts Out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Repairs Online

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Panasonic Microwave, Model: NN-S782 or NN-S-752, Cuts Out Reply with quote

Hello,

This Panasonic Microwave, Model: NN-S782 or NN-S-752, Cuts Out after 3 secs. Any ideas?

Thanks
Stone3035

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Panasonic microwave cuts out after 3 secs. Reply with quote

Hey: I've recently tore into one of these units with the same problem. I found the two diodes (D701, D702), were bad. Also a power transistor (Q702), was questionable showing a shorted collector to emitter junction. Good luck at finding these parts. I've been trying.
xr6

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when you say its cutting out, do you mean it only heats for 3 seconds, or it isn't heating at all? The parts are available from wes components part numbers - magnetron - 2m236-m1 $89.50 - diodes - ux-c2b$6.75x2 - transistor kit - kit691$28.75
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия