electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
denon udm3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry posted the above before seeing the whole thread. Looks like we have a solution. Great job Fatz2000.
I'll take this puppy to work tomorrow and check it out.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
just wondering, does this fix also work for the main cd motor(drawer opens and shuts all ok but the cd will not spin)
any replies would be great
roland
code 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: denon ud m3 cd problem Reply with quote

on the denon ud m3 cd repair,excellent job finding the fault and posting repair procedure, i went a step further and installed longer wires and installed a panel mount fuse holder on the rear panel and got the same result ,works fine and can easily change the fuse if need be in the future , unit works as when new ,thanks much
code 1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: denon ud-m3 cd problem Reply with quote

anyone who does not want to attempt to do this repair can contact me at [email protected],unit can be shipped to me and i will supply parts and perform the surgery for 25.00 dollars.
Tom798987

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: UDM3 FIXED!!!! Located PR003 and replaced Reply with quote

[quote="fatz2000"]Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy FIXED!

> I've used a fast blow 500 milli-amp fuse (40 pence each), and the unit is working fine now.

Wow Fatz! Razz

I've never done any electronic work before. Shocked

I bought a pack of 10 fuses from Maplin for £1.11, a bit of wire 35p, a soldering iron £5.00, a small pair of pliars £2.99 and a bit of solder £1.00.

One hour later my Denon is fully operational. And Denon say the repair is uneconomical! Evil or Very Mad I'll never buy Denon again. Twisted Evil
[email protected]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: denon ud-m3 Reply with quote

does any one can help me where and how can I find a users manual for UD-M3.

Appreciated very for your help and assistance.

Many thanks.
Ronald
fatz2000

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Denon UD-M3 Manual Reply with quote

I have the manual, is there anything in particular you need to know how to do.

I could try and scan the relevant pages if that would help.

Fatz.
80spie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Drawer Is Working But I Still have a problem Reply with quote

I was just about to put my UD-M3 on ebay as a "Spares or repair" and thought I'd have a final look for a solution to my non-working drawer. Came accross this great site and after a visit to maplins to purchase ?1.92 of parts plus about 20 mins work for me and my eleven year old son, hey presto my cd drawer is working for the first time in 2 years Very Happy .

Unfortunately on reassembling the unit I've discovered cds now skip/mistrack very badly. I didn't have this problem before the drawer stopped working and the unit does work okay if I prop it up on the left side with a book. Its just looks a bit daft! I assume the problem is related to the laser - maybe dirt or mis-alignment. Does anybody have any idea how I might remedy this e.g how do I clean the laser lens.

Thanks
andyc

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a different player - DCD-820 - with the same problem. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to look for on that player?

Andy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just have to thank you guys for this solution. My CD tray just stopped the other day, I found this forum, saw the fix, and fixed the machine.

Total downtime of three days.

Thanks so much

Monk.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия