electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
VCR panasonic is dead, power supply..........
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: VCR panasonic is dead, power supply.......... Reply with quote

Panasonics VCR is dead & the problem is on power supply, i have changed the faulty STR, but there is nothing. The voltage is present after the STR, up to the primary of the transformer, but no voltage after the primary of the transformer. that is from the secondary & after..... no voltage. Plz help what can be the possible faults ??
bt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

change boot elkos..i think that is 1 or 2,2 mf 450 volts and 47mf 26volts..
regards
bt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: what are boot elkos ?? Reply with quote

I have tried to seefor electrolytic capacitors with that value, but there are not any capacitors with that value. and what is boot elkos ?? the VCR is panasonic NV-SD300. help plz. thnaks
bt
matir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: sd300 Reply with quote

In this board you need schematics of nv-sd 300 Rolling Eyes
technic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: VCR panasonic is dead, power supply.......... Reply with quote

bt wrote:
Panasonics VCR is dead & the problem is on power supply, i have changed the faulty STR, but there is nothing. The voltage is present after the STR, up to the primary of the transformer, but no voltage after the primary of the transformer. that is from the secondary & after..... no voltage. Plz help what can be the possible faults ??
bt
resistors 300v to str... xMohm
bt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the resistors before the str are ok, they are reading their correct resistance value. please help there is voltage reading in the primary of the transformer but there is no voltage in the secondary & the transformer is ok. plz help
bt
technic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look for all capacitors electrolytic primar no control change
write your email i send you schematic diagram power suply pdf 150kb
bt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for help, i really apprciate it my email address is [email protected]
the power supply have an STR of M6559 & the VCR is nv-sd300.
There is no voltage present in the secondary transformer ( after primary there is no any voltage).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

change all electroly.capacitors and zeners!!!sometimes hiden from the transformer.
bt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all electrolytes & zeners in primary or in secondary side ???
help
bt
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия