electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Bush DVRHS02

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cathal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Bush DVRHS02 Reply with quote

I looking for a Service Manual to fix this combine DVD/VCR Recorder.

The Unit powers UP - as the display lights with 'Wait'
No other function works not even to eject the DVD drive.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks
markallinson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: BUSH DVRHS02 Reply with quote

I too have a faulty Bush DVRHS02. The fault is exactly the same as this one, display = "Waiting..." the VCR will accept a tape and ehect it but nothing else. I tried another DVDR drive from a PC and it powers up and will load and unload discs but nothing else.

As far as I can tell all supplies are working ok, 3.3VDC, 5VDC & 12 VDC all ok.

Regards
Mark
cathal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think on my unit the DVDR MPEG Logical card thats connected to the DVDR Drive is faulty.
The SDA & SCL lines have no data activity on them from the Analog card, but if I disconnect the MPEG card there is data activity at the connector on the analog card.

I have a request sent to Alba UK for a price for this card and see if it is worth the repair.

I will post there reply.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try keeping dvd/vcr pressed till it reboots, also if it's of any interest to anyone this is the same unit as the daewoo 4150p
markallinson

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Pressing and holding VCR/DVD results in a reboot but the fault remains.

Can the board really be 208 quid when you can buy the DVD/VCR unit for 150 quid?
bennydaball

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem after I put in an unbranded disc. I over came it by forcing a reset by pressing the TV/DVD button on the front panel, then while the disk was loading up pressing the DVD drawer eject button. Took a couple of reboots, but the disk eventually ejected.
Unknown

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DVRHS02 frozen with "wait" on the display is occasionally caused by a corrupt disc.
Pull the plug on the unit and open the disc tray fascia gently by using a small slim bladed screwdriver, and push gently on the right handside of the cog under the disc tray. The tray should open enough for you to pull out to retrieve the disc.

I don't think alba spares will be able to supply a service manual for unit as its parts would be too expensive to ship.

HTH
Happy Chappy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellant advice from Mr unknown, got my machine working again thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия