electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Canon NP3030 Copier PSU problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
li_gangyi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Canon NP3030 Copier PSU problem Reply with quote

Hi,
As above, I have a canon NP3030 copier that has a flaky power supply, swapping the PSU with a known good 1 got the unit working again, however I would like to repair the PSU, figured the 1st thing I needed was a set of schmatics or the service manual...wondering if anyone has a copy... I've tried searching on http://www.eserviceinfo.com , but no luck...
li_gangyi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anything anyone?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it a linear or a switching powersupply? Is it an internal or external supply?
If you can't find the schematic you can do some basic checks for voltage and ripple on the output, check for failing solderjoints on the circuit board and look for heat stressed components.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия