electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
>>>>ZANUSSI AQUACYCLE 1500 WONT START, DOOR LOCK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pyjamadrama

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: >>>>ZANUSSI AQUACYCLE 1500 WONT START, DOOR LOCK Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

Would anyone know where I can get a Service Manual, repair info/ parts list for a ZANUSSI AQUACYCLE 1500 washing machine,
PN 914791191/00, Other numbers on machine are; Serial No. 42300988 and P6848646. On the machine front is FS1555W.

Fault symptoms are;
After loading/closing door as normal....machine flashes on WASHING LED, door clicks 3 times, then it moves to flashing END LED and beeps 4 times repeatedly.

ALL help much appreciated, advice, links, supplier, anything. THANKS!!
[img][/img]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just looked in the instruction book that came with our Zanussi FS 1555 W it says 4 flashes (on the end light) + 4 beeps = door open

I think this could also indicate a faulty or loose door interlock switch check the two cross headed screws on the machine body above and below where the protruding door latch hook enters when you close the door

I hope this helps

Cheers HC
pyjamadrama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: REPLY to User HC Thanks for help re:Aquacycle 1500 Interlock Reply with quote

HC

Thanks very much for replying. You were right. I had already taken the chance on it being the door locking system and opened up the Interlock (which was fun and reminded me how useful Physics was 25yrs ago!) so I first worked out how the lock worked, jiggled and tweezered and sprayed WD40 and so on, re-fit the component and heh presto, it worked again! However, I think it is worn and will fail again before so very long so I also found someone on Ebay who offered me a new spare Interlock for £17.

Hooray for this site though eh. What a mine of useful info and nice peeps.

Very Happy
carldodds

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: my zanussi aquacycle 1500 Reply with quote

when u start my washer after a few moments it starts beeping and the end light starts flashin also , any ideas what this means ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия