electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
impedance matching transformer specification required

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techguy00001

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: impedance matching transformer specification required Reply with quote

I am repairing a 28 inch TV set manufactured by Futjitsu, for a private store brand. In this case the Beaumark brand of the HUDSON'S BAY COMPANY, with a Model number HB2880RMS. This model is not listed in any data catalogue. However, other large house brand vendors, like Sears, Wards, Citizen, Penney may also have sold this set, using their own prefix and suffix added to the basic 2880 model number. The set was manufactured in 1988, in Japan and has multiple video/audio input and output capabilities. I wrecked the transformer while disassembling it, only to determine later that it was just the soldered lead broken. This device is a cube of less than 2cm on edge. I need to know where to get another one. javascript:emoticon('Crying or Very sad')
Crying or Very sad
Insio

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: I have this tv if you want it Reply with quote

hb2880rms if your interested in it I dunno how I can let you get ahold of me but I have it Very Happy
techguy00001

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: I have this tv if you want it Reply with quote

Insio wrote:
hb2880rms if your interested in it I dunno how I can let you get ahold of me but I have it Very Happy

Email me at [email protected] please
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия