electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Digital Flat Panel Displays

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XYCOFREAK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Digital Flat Panel Displays Reply with quote

I have DFP Monitors with MDR20M Connector Cable which was brought from japan i want to use them on my CPU's but all of our video cards here is VGA or 15HD, i tried to find those converter's here in the philippines but i couldn't find anything, i tried to search the internet but its cost too much

im planing to make a converter for my said monitors i have over 12 units of those i think i would be a great idea to make my own converter...

i wish to ask the help of everybody in what to do, what to consider, and other technical aspects would help i dont know where to start...
gilberto

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: mesmo -problema Reply with quote

eu tenho o mesmo problema seu, caso tenha uma soluçao, fico grato se me ininformar, muito grato
gilberto Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия