electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
LCD Projector Service Manuals or Schematics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Repairs Online

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: LCD Projector Service Manuals or Schematics Reply with quote

Hello,

I have difficulty locating URLs for free online downloading of service manuals or schematics for LCD projectors.

I would have thought major companies would have provided even a small sample of Training Manuals as a matter of good public relationships.

So, if you like to email me direct, here is my email:

[email protected]

or provide specific links for the benefit of all members, don't hesitate in doing so.

This is the very basic reason why forums such as this, exist.

Note: Also, CRT and DLP projectors.

Thanks
Repairs Online

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: LCD Projector Service Manuals or Schematics Reply with quote

Hello,

I guess, not many members are involved with projector repairs. There is a lucrative market out there. Better than CRT TVs or MONITORS at the present moment.
As projectors cost much more therefore higher repair rates.

Common, don't keep it to yourselves, you will need a service manual sooner or later.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия