electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
RInex TV
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruth Smithers

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: RInex TV Reply with quote

I've got a inex Tv, with Locked Channels. Need to know how to unlck the channels. It's a Rinex Color Television. Remote Control Number: RC-A07. Thanks
Bertie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: RInex TV Reply with quote

Ruth Smithers wrote:
I've got a inex Tv, with Locked Channels. Need to know how to unlck the channels. It's a Rinex Color Television. Remote Control Number: RC-A07. Thanks

Hi Ruth

I have exactly the same problem. Did you by any chance find out how to unlock the TV
Henk 0829402185

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: RInex TV Reply with quote

Costas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: RInex TV Reply with quote

Hi there! We have the same problem... Any chance you figured out how to unlock? Or where to look for instructions?
spoilt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Rinex RC-A07 Reply with quote

Did you find out how to ulock this tv?
Bertus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Locked Rinex TV Reply with quote

IF the child lock is on with remote model RC-A07 press and hold the music button for about 10 seconds
Irene

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Thanks for child lock help with RC-A07 Reply with quote

Thanks for posting the answer to unlock the child lock for the TV remote RC-A07. Had the same problem and no manual.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: RInex TV Reply with quote

Bertie wrote:
Ruth Smithers wrote:

Hi Ruth

I have exactly the same problem. Did you by any chance find out how to unlock the TV

hello everybody!
i got the same problem and i think i will just buy a new one, somebody pls help me to fix it. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the same problem and i dont know how to unlock the TV.
i can;t afford one,not anytime soon,any1 know how to?

Is RINEX 64cm
loopyfruit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Locked rinex tv problem ... SOLVED! Reply with quote

As posted previously ...

PRESS AND HOLD THE 'MUSIC' BUTTON ON THE REMOTE TO LOCK/UNLOCK THE TV.

This definitely works, I've just tried it on my Rinex tv.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия