electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SANYO TVS 2542 MA(S) this model really exist?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
migmac57

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: SANYO TVS 2542 MA(S) this model really exist? Reply with quote

I bougth a TV of this brand and model (at least that´s printed in the back) but I can´t find any reference on internet, is it possible that it appears as any other model?.

please I would appreciate any help!!
warren

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: about tv Reply with quote

let me know about make and model# and problem
migmac57

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: hi warren Reply with quote

iam having trouble with color saturation with this SANYO TVS2542 ma(s), it´s a random problem, sometimes it saturate red color and sometimes is normal, a technician told me it´s an adjust problem, so Iam trying to get into service mode but dont know how, so i looked up in internet but cant find that model., could you help me!!

thanks in advance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия