electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
sony kp-61v25 problem......:(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zora

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: sony kp-61v25 problem......:( Reply with quote

I own a sony kp-61v25 built Nov,95. It's worked great over the years. But, now it has a problem...while watching tv it looks like the screen is bowed in....leave black bow strips at the top and bottom of the screen. And words at the bottom run off the screen also. Could someone please tell me what to do to fix this problem.

Thanks
zora

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one...... Crying or Very sad
phreak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: sony problem Reply with quote

You need to go into service mode... with the tv off, press display then 5 then vol(+) then power. Be very careful in here because it is easy to screw things up. Use the 1 & 4 buttons to change the fields, and 3 & 6 to change the values. To go back to last saved settings press 0 then enter. To save settings press muting then enter. Turn TV off then back on to get out of service mode.

The pamp value should help with the bowing problem but may case convergince problems. (the red blue and green not to line up). Good Luck!
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Triple lettering and colors?
kilmister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: just changed the convergence chips Reply with quote

i just change the convergence chips in my kp53v25, the convergence is being a bit tricky. is there any reason why the convergence may look skewed? if i get it right at the top it looks a bit out at the bottom? the top right may come in but it will throw out the top left etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия