electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Koss electronics complaint..Scrolls need help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boyleric

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Koss electronics complaint..Scrolls need help Reply with quote

My problem and question is help needed,My Koss Home Video and audio entertainment system,I adjusted the volume for the speakers using the remote as they come out of adjustment after time with a dvd, and completing the adjustment I hit the very next buttom sorry dont know what anyway the television screen will start to scroll non stop.A previous time the same scrolling started I phoned KOSS they gave me a quick fix push this button and this button.Wow I didnt write it down cant remember. I tried phoning Koss for over a month,the koss company is going through an adjustment of some kind and this morning bluntly told me to take to the repair shop at my cost.Could anyone know the buttons to stop the scrolling and allow me to enjoy the next movie presentation?thank you richard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия