electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
I have a locked TV
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Distressed Mother

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: I have a locked TV Reply with quote

I have a Celestial K12NC1 TV that has a blank screen except for an orange key in the left hand corner.

Please help me
Bejeweled

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:47 am    Post subject: orange key Reply with quote

did u ever get an answer to that question ? i have same problem lolol .
digitalmas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: orange key Reply with quote

Bejeweled wrote:

try to press recall button on the remote control about 5 second and than you can open it .normal
woodywhanau

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: celestial k12Nc1 Reply with quote

I have a locked TV as well thanks to my four year old - I have tried the recall button for 10 seconds and it is not working!!! What else can I try - frustrated MUMMY!!
js

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: orange key Reply with quote

Bejeweled wrote:

Has anyone been able to unlock their celestial tv's or are they doomed forever once the orange key appears!! Exclamation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

read your owners manual, or call the manufacturer, go to the
store where you bought the set and ask the sales person to
check the book on one of the display sets
busyaussiemom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Unlocking the Celestial K12n-C1 Reply with quote

I found the manual for this TV as mine was locked too. What you have to do, and I hope this information is not too late, is while holding down the "F" button press the mute button then press the on button. This can be done only by remote control though.

Hope this helps!
rockhound

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats generally the problem with newer sets, stick with older units.
tom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: TV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gr Reply with quote

i have the same PROBLEM sum1 help

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: Unlocking the Celestial K12n-C1 Reply with quote

THANK YOU SO MUCH MI TV IS WORKING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия