electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
PLC-XP46 (help)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
folia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: PLC-XP46 (help) Reply with quote

Hi all,
i have this projector from sanyo, model plc-z46. i'm trying to find the service manuel, it was turned off for 2 month, and today we tryed to turn it on, but he's dead. fuse are ok, power suply section it's not looking damaged, there's one STR-Z2156 in the power suply trying to find the shematic.
Any advice please it's very urgent.
nb: Projector was located or stored in a bldg beside sea, where the humidity is high.
Regards
folia
rob074

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: XP46 Reply with quote

Hi, I have the same problem. The projector turned on only once after it was moved from its bracket, then it didn't turn on anymore.
I checked the power supply board, which holds two relais that I suspect to be the cause of the problem, but I couldn't be able to remove the board because it seems to be fixed under the lamp assembly.

Did you solve the problem? Can you help me on how to dismount the board?

kind regards
sentimo

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: PLC-XP46 (help) Reply with quote

http://www.free-service-manuals.com/Projectors/Sanyo_Projectors/Sanyo_PLC-XP46_Service_Manual_L27039/ Cool
Annon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Possible solution Reply with quote

Just as a resource to others for what seems to be a common problem - I've recently encountered the same issue with the identical Eiki model. I suspect one of the surface mount electrolytic capacitors was at fault near the STR-Z2156, but changed all the electrolytics around this IC. This has appeared to fix the problem. Again there was no visual indication on the board of a fault. The power board is located under the lamp ballast, and is just possible to remove without removing any of the optical components (apart from the lamp).

Solder work on this board is not for the faint hearted, and likely requires pulling other components and heat sinks to gain proper access to the capacitors. Also care is needed if testing this board separately - remember mains supply enters the board and the heat sinks maybe live!

Good luck to anyone attempting repairs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия