electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
TV Scart issue maybe to do with teletext

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Synny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: TV Scart issue maybe to do with teletext Reply with quote

Hi I have a Transonic Tv with 1 AV input and 1 Scart input eveything seem to be working fine only issue is when I plug in xbox scart cable to the TV I get a jumpy display up and down and side ways ,I can see all colors and picture but thea is noway to hold the picture in place ,I tested other 3 scart cables from my xbox and same thing , havent a clue if its go to do with teletext but when I click teletext I get the same affect jumpy up and down cant really see or alter anything. Maybe my TV scart is not real RGB scart ? havent a clue but please help thanks
sum_one

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: about transonic Reply with quote

Sorry buddy - but as far as i can tell - Transonic is a brand name exclusive to the warehouse N.Z.
You would have to find out who manufactures them, and find out the oridgional brand - to find any information.
I am trying to find out just that for an old VHS i have, if i have any luck ill post back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия