electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mitsubishi VS-6017R No Pic

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fixitalldj

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:29 am    Post subject: Mitsubishi VS-6017R No Pic Reply with quote

My Vs-6017r projection tv won't display anything on the screen. The audio works fine. The menu won't come up either. If I push the test button, I get a blue horizontal line. That is the only thing I can get the set to display.

Any help is greatly appreciated.....
mark

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK.. ive got some things for you to try out.
I dont work on very many misubishi sets.... so my guess there is no vertical.

I have pulled this from their database for you, and anyone else for that matter. Smile

so, this may give you a start

NO VERTICAL DEFLECTION
1.CHECK PIN 3 OF "AJ" CONNECTOR (9V LINE) FOR INTERMITTENT CONNECTION TO SIGNAL BOARD. LOCATED ON PCB-VIDEO. 2. CHECK IC701 (12 V REG) PART # 267P076010 ON THE SIGNAL PCB 3. CHECK IC401 PIN 8 FOR 27 VDC, IF MISSING CHECK R540 1.2 OHM 1/2 W. IF OPEN IC401 MAY BE SHORTED, PART # 272P239050. BOTH ARE ON THE MAIN PCB.
Ficitalldj

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thank you for the info!!!! I will give it a try and let you know..
Fixitalldj

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject: It works! Reply with quote

Thanks! i replaced the vertical output and any caps in the vertical sectin. And of course any leaky caps I found, and it fired right up!

Thanks four your input !!!!

---------Danny
eastmaj

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject: Mitsubishi VS-4506R Reply with quote

I am looking for a Mitsubishi vertical output chip part #272P239050. Can anyone out there help me? Is their a substitute part for this chip if non are available? The TV repair shop says that no one is carrying that part for my 1992 projection TV. Could this be true?

Thanks for your time.

Jeff Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия