electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Toshiba 519S9JK no colour when cold worse in hot ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
H3liax

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Toshiba 519S9JK no colour when cold worse in hot ??? Reply with quote

I have A TV Toshiba is 519S9JK the type ? 'cause just the number entered at tha back cover...... Confused
The TV have problem whit colour won't comes if in cold condition...when warm the colour is worse...... Exclamation Question
I look a capasitor C313(100uf/50V) near ic303(AN5515) leaky and the diode(D305) burn...... Idea
The TV have some components :
1.ic 303 : AN5515.
2.Q404 : D1427.
3.Q823 : C3927.
4.TA8211AH.

what type aof my tv and can I fix it up ?

near the PCB have printed:PB1424
at the FTB :59842034

Crying or Very sad Confused

many thank's
[email protected]
H3liax

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: Toshiba 519S9JK no colour when cold worse in hot ??? Reply with quote

H3liax wrote:
I have A TV Toshiba is 519S9JK the type ? 'cause just the number entered at tha back cover...... Confused
The TV have problem whit colour won't comes if in cold condition...when warm the colour is worse...... Exclamation Question
I look a capasitor C313(100uf/50V) near ic303(AN5515) leaky and the diode(D305) burn...... Idea
The TV have some components :
1.ic 303 : AN5515.
2.Q404 : D1427.
3.Q823 : C3927.
4.TA8211AH.

what type aof my tv and can I fix it up ?

near the PCB have printed:PB1424
at the FTB :59842034

Crying or Very sad Confused

many thank's
[email protected]

Hellpp......... Crying or Very sad Exclamation Exclamation

Pleasee....If U have any suggestion I'll appreciated.....

The tv will show rinbow at right corner upp the screen if I change the channel but the video won't appear and there's no rustter.When I press the volume sw up/dwn
the rinbow color show at the lower of the screen about 7/8 of the screen.Is it the FBT and/or the YOKE problem ? ( some of my nighborhood said )

I Have some Question regarding of the little my experiance whit TV :

1. How to identifed if the FBT damage ?
2. How to identifying the damage of the YOKE ?
3. How I to Installation both of them ?

Many Thank's

BestRegards,

H3liax

email : [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия