electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
LG Studioworks 775N Ghosting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: LG Studioworks 775N Ghosting Reply with quote

This is something which happened spontaneously after a couple of years use.

Each scanline is uniformly ghosted, the severity is determined by the darkness of and number of dark pixels along the scanline. For ex. a string of black text in the middle of a white screen causes a relatively faint gray line the height of the text from the left edge to the right.

So I'm wondering how to diagnose this. I can see the schematics on here, but I haven't got a clue where to start. What component is likely to cause this?

Thanks
Mark
Mark101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I just checked ebay. Not sure how when the postage for most lcd's is £20, but refurbished crt's go for around £18 delivered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия