electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Panasonic TX-26LXD1/TX-32LXD1 standby light flashing
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
macka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Panasonic TX-26LXD1/TX-32LXD1 standby light flashing Reply with quote

Does anyone have available the service manual for the above LCD television (Panasonic TX-26LXD1 or TX-32LXD1)? This one seems to have developed a problem and stays stuck in standby. The only other symptom I have is that the red standby light blinks five times a second.

Any assistance appreciated.
M.
wirehead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes this TV has developed the same fault! Screen fals to come on and the pwr light blinks 5 times then pause.
pwr supply???
m0rph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject: Same Fault Reply with quote

My tx-32lxd1 went wrong with same fault as you guys was just wondering if you had fixed it yet ??? Any help would be great as this has happened 2 months out of warranty.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:08 am    Post subject: PANASONIC LCD LH18 CHASSIS Reply with quote

HI ALL
THIS IS A KNOWN PROBLEM AND HAPPENS WITH THESE SETS UNDER A CERTAIN SERIAL NUMBER,THE PROBLEM BEING R916 WHICH IS NOT A RESISTOR BUT A SOC1500 TYPE WICKMAN FUSE.THE NEW UPRATED TYPE IS A SOC2000 AND THIS FUSE IS WHITE IN COULOR AND SIT ON THE POWER BROAD NEXT TO ANOTHER SOC FUSE,THEY SIT BESIDE A SMALL TRANSFORMER WHICK IS PROBALLY MARKED U2F6A ,TO ONE SIDE THERE WILL BE A SILVER SCREENING CAN,TO THE OTHER A REGULATOR STAND UP TYPE AND TO THE TOP OF THESE FUSES TWO SMALL SMOOTING CAPACITORS,MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE SCREEN COVERED WHEN TAKING BACK OFF,IF YOU GET STUCK ILL SEND INFO TO YOU VIA YOUR EMAIL,REGARDS MARIO Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: 32lxd1 Gone- standby flashing Reply with quote

my 32 inch has gone wrong as well- Standby light flashing 5 times
seems like a fuse.

Mario thanks for your info- much help where will i get the fuse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Same Fault Reply with quote

m0rph wrote:
My tx-32lxd1 went wrong with same fault as you guys was just wondering if you had fixed it yet ??? Any help would be great as this has happened 2 months out of warranty.

Guys i have got the part called soc 1500 in stock and can repair it as well because i have done mine give us call on 07970208890 Laughing
zaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Same Fault Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
m0rph wrote:

Guys i have got the part called soc 1500 in stock and can repair it as well because i have done mine give us call on 07970208890 Laughing

hi i have sam problem on my tx-26lxd1 as well.where can i get soc1500 fuse.if u can repair for me ,i really appreciate.
Peter1984

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, I beleive i have this fault on my 26LXD1. I am thinking of undertaking this repair myself.

Where can i get the parts from and what do i need. Anyone got a step by step guide to doing this.

Please email any info to

[email protected]

Many Thanks

Pete
Peter1984

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter1984 wrote:
Hi all, I beleive i have this fault on my 26LXD1. I am thinking of undertaking this repair myself.

Where can i get the parts from and what do i need. Anyone got a step by step guide to doing this.

Please email any info to

[email protected]

Many Thanks

Pete

If any info is sent please put "LCD Repair" in the Subject Box
phwood

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: tx- 32 lx- d1 .....red light flashes 5 times Reply with quote

located board but only one fuse.....tx 32 lx d1 .....swapped for uprated fuse...but still same problem ..flashes 5 times ...any clues anyone
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия